Need a speaker for your club or event? Bruce is one of the most popular and frequent guests at The Historic Bald Pate Inn’s Summer’s Enchanted Evening and has had the pleasure of speaking at The Historic Stanley and many other private groups and events in the area.
Let Bruce bring his entertaining stories of nature and history to your event by choosing one of his five poignant, interesting, and sometimes humorous, pictorial presentations including:
- The History of the Estes Valley and Rocky Mountain National Park
- Animals of Rocky Mountain National Park
- Bird Talk (please bring your electronic device)
- First People
- Historic Lodges of Estes and Rocky Mountain National Park
- These talks are generally 1 hour in length and can be tailored to your group’s needs, interests, or time constraints. Please call 303-260-8134 or email email@example.com for pricing and availability.
Virtual talks and tours are now available!
- Clubs and groups
- Classrooms and student enrichment
- Senior centers
- Any Occasion
You can also join Bruce for his one-hour weekly talk at Rams Horn Village Resort clubhouse Monday afternoons at 5 PM, 1565 CO-66!